What is it?
Managed IT services cover several different areas and Managed Wi-Fi or Managed Network Services as it's sometimes called is just one aspect. Like all Aspects to Managed IT Services it's outsourcing to specialists that focus on one or more areas, although by calling it Managed Wi-Fi it is slightly misleading as it also includes routers, switches and everything that enables electronic communication.
It's made possible by technology called software defined networking (SDN) that allows your core infrastructure to be controlled, managed and monitored via software often remotely through secure connections.
What does it do for your business.
- Work in partnership so that as your business evolves your wired and wireless network does to.
- Personalised service
- Complete Remote Network Management.
- Everything is taken care of for you, no stress no worries.
- Monitoring for device end of life
- You get to decide what you want included and what you don't.
- Proactive steps; looking for future issues and ways to improve your service, and how to use new features and products to your benefit.
- You maintain ultimate control and ownership
What does it do for you at home
At home your network may be smaller, But we recognise that your home can easily also be your business and it contains all the same elements so why should it be any different?