There is more to Wi-Fi that running a cable and putting an access point on it; when thinking about installing a wired/wireless network there are many things to consider e.g.
- Costs both in Equipment and Licensing
- Return on Investment
- Noise Sources
- The security of the devices themselves
- Reliability and Performance
- The particular physical and security environment
- Consideration of your businesses specific needs
- Signal propagation
- Best practice.
Planning is working out what you want to do, you might want to get internet to your summer house or remove dead spots.
This is where everything is brought together, the equipment is chosen and where everything will be placed.
Exactly what it sounds like - Install everything, set up and working.