There are many symptoms:
- You are waiting forever; saving a document takes an age
- You can't use a certain meeting room because the internet signal isn't strong enough or isn't there at all
- The signal isn't strong enough to hold video conferences
- You get complaints about the guest Wi-Fi
- The children are complaining
- Your signal there one moment and gone the next - your signal is always dropping out.
- Netflix is buffering
- You have an older property with thick walls, your signal won't reach the whole house
But the results are the same, frustration, annoyance and it may even be costing you money either through lost productivity, frustrated staff, unhappy clients or losing access to vital information and not being able to respond in a timely manner.