Is Wi-Fi causing you problems?
There are many symptoms:
- You are waiting forever; saving a document takes an age
- You can't use a certain meeting room because the internet signal isn't strong enough or isn't there at all
- The signal isn't strong enough to hold video conferences
- You get complaints about the guest Wi-Fi
- The children are complaining
- Your signal there one moment and gone the next - your signal is always dropping out.
- Netflix is buffering
- You have an older property with thick walls, your signal won't reach the whole house
But the results are the same, frustration, annoyance and it may even be costing you money either through lost productivity, frustrated staff, unhappy clients or losing access to vital information and not being able to respond in a timely manner.
The hidden dangers
Confidential or financially sensitive information can be accessed through unsecured WiFi in your home or business.
We are here to help make your WiFi more secure and give you peace of mind.
At work and in your home
Wi-Fi can cause problems you may not have considered :
Do you offer guest Wi-Fi?
When we offer guest Wi-Fi we are actually exposing people to your network, and potentially each other
Many devices will use Wi-Fi and allow you to connect to them i.e. Printers. but these devices tend to have weaker security and vulnerabilities - these can create back-doors to your infrastructure which are a real security risk
Who can access your Wi-Fi
It's not just people hacking your Wi-Fi, but what about.....
- Family or friends, come to visit
- Clients arrive for a meeting or a presentation
Think about all the people you give the password to... what happens if relationships changes and you can no longer trust the people you once did?
The good news
We have answers to all these problems:
- Provide a full audit to check your Wi-Fi at work or at Home
- We can Increase speeds and coverage
- We can provide guest networks with full client isolation
- We can increase your security, reduce your risk and give you peace of mind