Cookies are small files that are stored by your browser on your computer when you visit a website
- Anonymous site usage data, so we can enhance the areas most widely used
- Remembering your preferences
- Trusted 3rd parties that provide services to this site may have there own cookies
- Storing your personal information, for when you lose your device or use 3rd party computers
- Collecting information for the purpose of selling,
Can i control the cookies?
Cookies are normally controlled through your browser or devices settings, and how to change these settings do this will vary. Please see the help that is attached to your browser or device.
Please remember that disabling cookies can affect your experience, or disable features with the site.